We Welcome Your Donations
*We need coats for men, women and children in all sizes.
We welcome your donations of food and clothing at our Donation Center at 1069 Connecticut Ave., Bridgeport, Unit 2B, Tuesdays through Saturdays from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Click here for directions.
The Donation Center will be closed Saturday, December 31st for the holiday weekend (closed December 31 through January 2).
The Donation Center will be closed on the following days: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Current Food Needs
- Canned peas, corn, green beans and sweet potatoes
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned hams, tuna and chicken
- Ramen Noodles, pasta, sauce and rice
- Hot and cold cereal
- Canned soup
- Boxed Mac & Cheese and Chef Boyardee meals
- Coffee, sugar and powdered creamer
- Canned fruit
Current Clothing Needs for Men, Women and Children
- Gently used slacks and jeans
- Gently used shirts and sweaters – We are especially in need of Men’s 2X, 3X, 4X and 5X
- New T shirts for Men – Sizes L, XL, and, XXL
- New Briefs and Boxers for Men – Sizes M, L, XL, and XXL
- New Underwear for women in all sizes (No bras, please)
- New Underwear for children
- New Socks in all sizes
- Coats in all sizes
- Hats, gloves, and scarves
- Boots, shoes, and sneakers in all sizes
Current Miscellaneous Needs
- Diapers, wipes, and training pants
- Blankets, sheets, and towels
- Laundry Detergent, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes
Your assistance in collecting food, clothing, personal-hygiene items and other in-kind gifts—while encouraging others to do so—help us meet the daily needs of those we serve. To see suggested items to purchase, visit our Wish List on Amazon.
We do not accept
- Furniture, including baby furniture